Just Added: Parks
- DCNR Invites Military Families To Visit State Parks & Forests In April
- Bucks County Horse Park Revere
- Tohickon Valley Park Point Pleasant
- National Get Outdoors Day June 8 Bucks County
- Hibernia County Park Chester County
- Cherry Springs State Park Coudersport, Potter County
- Ricketts Glenn Benton, Columbia County
|Ohiopyle State Park|
Ohiopyle State Park Ohiopyle Fayette County
I want to go here next year! They have natural waterslides carved out in the rock! Plus they have whitewater rafting, hiking, boating, rock climbing, fishing, horseback riding and biking trails.
Whitewater rafting sound interesting? The famous Lower Yough begins after the Ohiopyle Falls and flows seven miles downstream to the Bruner Run Take-out. This is the busiest section of whitewater east of the Mississippi River.
Here are some places that offer guided tours:
Guided Trips: Inexperienced boaters should not attempt the Youghiogheny River without qualified guides. Outfitted trips are available from licensed commercial outfitters that provide rafts, guides, all necessary safety equipment, and transportation to and from the river. The following is a list of licensed, commercial outfitters currently operating on the Youghiogheny River.
Laurel Highlands River Tours
Ohiopyle Trading Post
White Water Adventurers
address: Ohiopyle State Park PA 381, Ohiopyle, Fayette County